Tuesday 17 April 2012

What do I want to be when I grow up

I've been thinking about this alot lately.  I am currently looking for a full time position and feel limited due to my lack of education and possibly experience. 

I'm thinking back and kicking myself for not being more focused on my future and having spent too much time having fun and living in the moment. 

I guess it goes back to high school, or maybe even further.  I never really like school for anything other than socializing.  Most of my friends were really bucking down by grade 11.  Selecting courses based on what they were going to do career wise, or with post secondary education.  All I could think about was the party, the club, or moving out of the house and living on my own.

Wow...I really wish I knew then what I know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment